On Thu, 25 May 2006, William Balcerski wrote:

> I think it would be better to mirror how player dooshes are sent, so that
> both short and long packets get the information, patch to follow.

I don't think you understand what you're doing.  You are not sending the
information for short packets, only with the text sent for legacy clients.

You are also annoying re-indenting the code.  Why is this so hard for
people to get right?  Changing two lines of code without changing the
indention of the dozen lines you didn't touch shouldn't be hard.  darcs
even has its nice interactive patch selector.