There has been talk of ranlib problem which we already knew about but
nobody besides Jimmy has offered ideas on why configure is complaining
about mp.h which is the original problem in this thread. Can someone
else look at the error I pasted please? I don't understand SH that
well. And can someone say what the most recent canonical method for
building server from darcs is please? I don't understand why the build
script worked fine 5 days ago and after I pulled latest changes it
fails. It built fine on May 23rd when I originally did 'darcs get'
from Quozl's repo to setup my repo and then yesterday i did a 'darcs
pull' from Quozl's repo and it installed lots of patches.

Zach