When I first found the mfprintf function not working.
My first solution was to remove it. All calls to
mfprintf were commented out and replaced with fprintf.

Now, thanks to Trent's and James' efforts. It is
working again.

During the manual patching, some of the original calls
to mfprintf remained commented out. So here is the
patch to fix this.

Also, removed comment on how mfprintf SIGSEV's. This
is no longer true.

Attached is the patch and Changelog. No news, as this
is housekeeping work.

Along the same lines, I found a bunch of calls to
fprintf that were there from the very beginning! Not
sure if it is more appropriate to change these to
mfprintf.  Not sure what to do about these, I'm
leaving them alone for now :-).

Jimmy