On Wed, 31 May 2006, James Cameron wrote:
> Someone has proposed:
>
> "... rank be available when stats are four grades below those required
> (if not generally, then at least for Admiral).  As per the standard
> description, if your stats are one below the cutoff, then 2x DI is
> required to achieve the higher rank."
>
> Opinions?

Can't you also rank with 4x DI and stats two below and 8x DI and three below?
16x DI for 4 below, that's a lot of hours!  320 DI * 16 = 5120 / 5 stats =
1024 hours.  I think Chewbaca has that many, I added a feature to Paradise
2000 because he had >1000 hours and made the player list columns not line up.