On Wed, 31 May 2006, Stephen Thorne wrote:
> On 5/30/06, Trent Piepho <xyzzy at speakeasy.org> wrote:
> > Please, switch to Mercurial, darcs doesn't work!
>
> Yuck.
>
> I'm going to spend some time investigating what's actually gone wrong
> here. At the very least, I need a testcase I can pass over to the
> darcs folks to put in their bugtracker.

Something is very messed up with darcs.  If you look at the actual gz patch
files in darcs for the UNDO robotd-fixes1, and my robot patches, everything is
there.  But if you run darcs diff to see the changes, they are missing!  Same
thing if you just look at the working version of the code, the changes aren't
there.