"Stephen Thorne" <stephen.thorne at gmail.com> writes:
> Open Console.app and see if there's a crashlog.

OK, it says:

dyld: /Applications/MacTrek.app/Contents/MacOS/MacTrek can't open library: /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

And, indeed, while the system has a Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework,
there is not one called Quartz.

What next?

  --thanks
  --akb