Hi,

while making my way through socket.c i stumbled on

   /* replace the first few bytes of the message */
   /* will be the low order bytes of the number */
   data = packet->data;
   MCOPY(&saddr.sin_addr.s_addr, data, sizeof(saddr.sin_addr.s_addr));
   data += sizeof(saddr.sin_addr.s_addr);
   MCOPY(&saddr.sin_port, data, sizeof(saddr.sin_port));

just before creating the RSA response. But i can't figure out what is
happening here...

can anyone enlighten me? it looks like the address (ip?) and port of
the client (server?)
are used in the decryption of the rsa key.

regards

Chris