matt mondor is pretty highly spam filtered and also pretty busy; it
took me a while to get thru when I corresponded with him a month or
two ago. the address that worked was the one zach cc'd on his earlier
message.

If we don't hear back soon, let me know; I might
be whitelisted now. I also saw mail from him on
some netrek list, maybe this one, within the past
year or so.

I notice, though, that pulsar-zone is out of metaserver 1's list
entirely now.

By the way, the docs for newbies, and maybe the server login prompt,
should probably explicitly explain that logins are per-server; otherwise
I think we might have folks creating, say, a warped login, and then being
pissed when they can't get onto continuum with it.

  --akb