I've noticed that when the mac clients exit, they always generate
a ghostbusted message.

Also, tonight on continuum, I saw some incorrect stat behavior
that might be mac client related, although I wouldn't think so.

A mac user (ie, blank hog call answer) was playing as username
"prey". Rank ensign. I'm pretty sure it was a first time user; didn't
play well and didn't stay too terribly long. But when I did an Info on
him, I saw a high number of play hours and stats that seemed
impossible for an Ensign. Corrupt db? Server returning bad values?
Problem with my client?

  --akb