On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 09:46:09PM +0100, Narcis wrote:
> Sounds great, what is a inl.real-time.com key list ? (inl sounds like
> international netrek league, but i never saw the server listed on the
> meta server, which would make it kind of hard to test)

There are many such servers, and they are not listed on the metaservers.
You have to provide a way for your user to enter a server name.

http://www.netrek.org/stats/ has a current list of servers that have
existed, and still exist.  The port numbers are 4566 and 4577, instead
of the regular 2592.

I'm wondering if we should list them as a special type on the
metaservers.  On the other hand, we don't want people disturbing a game
by just dropping in.