> That's great. I'm curious as to precisely how you determined a given
> player was using a borg in your judgement?

he killed me? no wait, that did not require great effort :-) it is
something
that just struck me odd, phasers that never miss, shields raising
miliseconds
before torps hit, so i asked the player and he confirmed it.

> On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 04:27:18PM +0200, Narcis wrote:
>> I noticed continium has RSA re-enabled, [...]
>
> Not so.  Configuration file etc/sysdef last change was on 14th March.
> How are you determining that continuum has RSA enabled?

I usually get a tcpwrite error right after sending a RSA response,
none of
the other servers do that, but in light of your post i'll dig into
it, i did notice the
usual "you need a spiffy new client"  statement did not appear.

>> but not with MacTrek keys.
>
> I'm happy to add these keys to continuum if someone can tell me how.
> I've not made the time to understand how to have locally accepted keys
> in addition to the metaserver supplied keylist.

i've added them to the var/rsa-keylist and ran ./rsa_keycomp ../var/
rsa-keyfile
not sure how that works with the meta server, maybe it is better to
add them
there.

regards

Chris

P.S. MacTrek does not do Paradise, but does do War Declarations now