On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 10:49:52PM +0000, James Turner-Crowe wrote:
> i must warn anyone who hasnt seen it, the bundle of new features i thought
> up are put in a pretty huge Notepad Document. I'll post it if you want??

Post it on the wiki, then post a link to the mailing list.  Or if it
really isn't huge, post the whole thing inline in a message to the
mailing list.  Or if it has sections, post a section each day and watch
the ensuing discussion.

Don't send attachments, because that lowers the chance of someone
reading it.  I scroll to read.  If I have to click, it reduces the
chances I'll read.

Discussion is good, but not if it's a small group off on their own with
their own technology.  ;-)