From: netrek-dev-bounces at us.netrek.org
[mailto:netrek-dev-bounces at us.netrek.org] On Behalf Of Narcis
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:18 AM
To: netrek-dev at us.netrek.org
Subject: Re: [netrek-dev] Core - GUI seperation

Hi,

Just a thought, but how difficult would it be to separate the COW
core code from the GUI code? maybe by wrapping it in  kind of wrapper
class / C-file. Windows, XBox, Mac clients could simply write a
subclass/delegate/wrapper for their platform but benefit from the
changes in the core.

regards

Chris