The copyright.txt has been checked in to the root of the source tree.
Enjoy.

-----Original Message-----
From: netrek-dev-bounces at us.netrek.org
[mailto:netrek-dev-bounces at us.netrek.org] On Behalf Of ChronosWS
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 8:20 PM
To: 'Netrek Development Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [netrek-dev] Code modification and licenses

Of course I will attribute my works, probably by copying Bill's attribution
into my license.txt.  And yes, I will be maintaining the anti-viral
restriction.  If there are other attributions of note which actually make it
over to my code in some fashion, they too will be noted - and if someone
else thinks they see an unattributed block they can notify me and it will be
attributed.

I wave my hands because it was clear to me from the first mail that a
mountain was being constructed from the lair of a small burrowing creature,
and that lengthy emails would ensue which, in the end, would result in no
change.  Such a result has come about, though perhaps you and Trent (and
miscellaneous lurkers) will feel better knowing my aims are not nefarious :)