=- James Quick wrote on Mon  5.Feb'07 at 13:49:11 +1100 -=

> Suspect you may need to talk to Sven, at sven dot de.
> Last talked to him on 1st December about netrek.org mail
> aliases. He should at least be able to tell you where it goes.

Aye, he responded as you can see.

But this reminds me:
Why is this list (and some user-addrs like yours) run via US.netrek.org?
Is there some eu.netrek.org, too?
Can't we all just be friends together at once place?! ;)

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.