On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 06:13:31PM +0100, Narcis wrote:
> svn checkout https://mactrek.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mactrek mactrek/trunk

Yes, I thought you had already done that.  Good.

You may be interested to watch changes made to the server, in case they
affect you.  We use darcs at the moment for this, and we have multiple
distributed repositories, and a couple of web interfaces.  Here is one:

http://james.tooraweenah.com/cgi-bin/darcs.cgi/netrek-server/?c=patches

Watch this, so that you can implement features that become available.
For instance, there are a couple of FEATURE packets sent by the server
to show what frame rate and update rate is going on.

Look at the file REPOSITORIES, or the Wiki page SourceControl.  If you
haven't added MacTrek to the SourceControl page, please edit and add.

> P.S. i'll try to get on ICQ, when are you guys mostly active?

IRC, not ICQ.  There are clients that do both.  I've heard that MAC OS X
has one built-in, but I do not recall the details.  The server is
irc.freenode.net, the channel is #netrek, and as far as I can tell it is
most active when I am there, which is at least UTC 21:30 to UTC 06:00,
Sunday to Thursday.  I'm there at other times sometimes.