=- James Quick wrote on Thu 29.Mar'07 at 10:19:44 +1000 -=

> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 10:45:03PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> > I've heard SF has a compile farm, which I believed to be a system
> > where one could compile on (almost) all platforms to provide
> > binaries.
>
> True.
>
> > How do you like that?
>
> Good, please set it up, let us know how you go.

Heh, the question didn't apply just to the technical compile farm
aspect, but also to the source- binary separation/ new key
management roles. Does your answer apply to this, too?

Given that SF's compile farm is unusable for the time being, has
anyone else the resources to run (or already runs) virtual
platforms so that could be implemented without SF?

I'm sorry for being lame to ask for somebody else to provide
service rather than offering myself, but I simply don't have
the resources, neither hard- nor soft- ware.
I'm also no "legal" RSA- key-/ binaries manager candidate because
I'm no USA/Canada citizen.
 Or has the export limitation been lifted and I missed it?