What if a player's slot busts mid- or post- draft? Why have the draft
results on ALL? This could generate player friction and even ridicule
viz "haha you were drafted last!" etc.. Clue games were starting 30-40
minutes late until the past month or so now they start pretty much on
time, this could push back the start time.

Zach