On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 12:26:45AM -0400, Zach wrote:
> Doosh stats. Such as armies dooshed by you, your armies that were
> dooshed and a percentage of success: say you carried 4 armies 10 times
> and only delivered 20 then your doosh success would be 50%.

	Exists, LTD_STATS.  Enabled on the 2 primary servers.  No
	way to currently display, as has pointed out to you on IRC.

	Work has already been undertaken to display various LTD
	stats via an "&" / "XSTATS" command, still pending
	completion and being pushed out.  As has also been
	pointed out to you on IRC.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.