To be honest Zach, if you're really interested in this just read the
archives from last year.  Rado posted dozens (hundreds?) of times on
this subject, so you could probably answer your own question.  To be
honest, though, the conversation between Rado and others wasn't so
much on what was "fair" or not, but more of whether or not there
should be an "official" review of "fairness".  As you can probably
tell, it was dry reading and to be honest I didn't read much of it as
it became a circular argument really fast.  See my prior email to get
the link to "Tireless Rebutter".

However, I would please ask the list to please not bring this up
again.  It was terribly dull and unproductive the first time around.
I'm certainly not a real contributer here, and I was never really
clue, so please don't take my opinion as carrying a lot of weight.
However, I've gone through a lot of tubes during my time on "teh
internets" and one thing I do know well is this: how to spot list
trolls and dull threads.  "Fair play" as a thread will not deliver and
will only serve to feed the lonely men living under the bridges of
cyberspace.

I would suggest instead we talk about:

1) Patches, game mods, you know, CODE STUFF.
2) Xbox360 port (to be honest the coolest idea I've heard in a while)
3) Paradise vs Bronco flamefests -- oops, forgot, those have been done
to death too ;-)

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a