=- Zach wrote on Tue  8.Apr'08 at 14:01:06 -0400 -=

> I think voice could be cool for observers and for coaching newbies
> (a coach player talks the newbie through how to do things) and for
> private chats but I'm still wary of how effective voice
> communication will be with lots of people talking simultaneously.

So you've never played in a big lab where people rather talk to each
other than hit extra keys?
Ask Linus how they did all the years at RIT.

Sure, they are not the best players, but if you'd put Niclas and
other good players together, I'm sure they could get used to
talking, too, to convey _some_ (not all) information.