On Feb 12, 2008, at 2:20 PM, Narcis wrote:

>> indeed, i guess to find a description of these queries i would need
> read the source code of ntserv? hog call (5 spaces) is supported,
> i was not aware of other requests. Anyone has a list handy?

Pig call (the 5 spaces, supported by most clients, notably not by
BRMH) is confusing to me. There are two types. You can send it to
yourself, and it tells you of "possible cyborgs". The second type is
where you send 5 spaces to ALL, to a team, or to a specific slot, and
everyone got your message and supports the pig call replies with a
version string, as well as you being informed of "possible cyborgs".

The "possible cyborgs" message is generated by the server as a list of
slots with ST_CYBORG set. I'm confused about how this is set, as a
quick glance at the code shows that it's either on RSA failure or on
the host being in the bypass file. At the moment, I am neither (though
I am in the whitelist directory), yet I show up as a possible cyborg.
I'm assuming it's related to BRMH not supporting the pig call, but do
not have time to investigate at the moment.

Other messages you can send to slots:

Ping/"!" requires the client have ping stats enabled to work properly,
but the reply is generated by the server and is a "no ping stats"
reply when the client has it off.
Client/"#" requires the client have RSA enabled to work properly, but
the reply is generated by the server is is an empty "Client: " reply
when the client has it off.
Stats/"?" is a server side-only command.
Whois/"@" is a server side-only command.
Sbstats/"^" is a server side-only command.