Folks,

The "supervisor key" is an assigned key, e.g. 'F1' that previously would replace the game system screen with a dos command prompt, 'C:> ', and blinking cursor. If anything but 'exit' was typed into the terminal it would accept the input without error and present a further command prompt. Gamers would use the supervisor key to escape out of their current gaming system and AFAIK the supervisor key was implemented previously in dos based games like rogue, but never caught on to netrek. However I think that it would be useful to have such a feature in case the woman in charge passes by at an in opportune time. I would be availabe for testing this feature.

Thanks,
-bd

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?