On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:27:15AM -0500, Zach wrote:
> Most window managers allow you to bind a function such as "minimize
> window" to a key. So you could do something like that.

	Even better.  Don't game at work if your company has an
	anti-gaming policy.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.