On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 03:27:20AM -0400, Zach wrote:
> Both the name servers  for that domain are also down. I guess it is a
> problem Sven must handle.

	You guessed wrong (surprise) - both a.ns.netrek.org and
	b.ns.netrek.org are responding to all applicable
	resource requests.

						John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.