On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 06:35:14PM -0500, Zach Uram wrote:

> Usually I see on the playerlist 3 slots which appear to be logging in
> then 1 slot joins the game (1.4 user) and the other slots which show
> in the gray transition state (never selected a race) disappear.

	I've seen upwards of 4 or more at a time.

	I routinely free slots for client spamming on a daily
	basis; when it occurs /none/ of the client sessions
	seem to be able to log in.

	I am not familiar with the client as I do not own a mac,
	but I seem to recall someone saying that it occured with
	a "quick play" feature; if that helps at all, great; if
	not I will see if I can query some users that I spot
	with the problem and get you more details.

						John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.