A reminder about source control ... if you are a developer and expect
your patches to be merged, you *must* engage in the process.

If your patch is to one of the distributed repositories, then either
forward your patch to the mailing list, or publish your repository and
ask for it to be listed in the REPOSITORIES file.  I merge from these
semi-regularly.  There are no outstanding merges.  If you have a
repository that is not listed in REPOSITORIES then I won't be checking
it.

If you find that a developer hasn't merged from your repository for a
while, send a mail.

The central repository on netrek.org is managed by Stephen Thorne (aka
Jerub) on behalf of the project.

Context: an IRC conversation was relayed to me which contained
assertions that I felt were false.