On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM, James Cameron <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:
> I've decided to deprecate the documentation of this debug feature, as
> anyone who is in serious need of it will be reading the source anyway.

I'm not keen on writing a patch for this just now, but I always
appreciate it when programs have a --help that contains all options,
even if they are nasty internal options that only someone who knows
what they're doing should use.

Omitting debug from the 'usage' is fine, imho, but having a working
-h/--help option that reminds the operator that it exists would be
nice.

--
Stephen Thorne

"Give me enough bandwidth and a place to sit and I will move the world."
 --Jonathan Lange