The apple.com listing points to the mactrek project on sourceforge. Karthik and Chris are the only two listed as developers on that project.

Karth can you update the mactrek client on sourceforge?

From: joe at romulus.netrek.org
To: netrek-dev at us.netrek.org
CC: mactrek at luky.nl; narcis at luky.nl
Subject: RE: [netrek-dev] conflicts with mactrek and metaserver change?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:19:39 -0700

Thanks Bob.

Would it be possible to fix this issue without updating the client?

Thinking of the people that have already downloaded mactrek. I will update the client on playnetrek.org but what are we going to do about the listing on apple.com. Would hate to have it delisted. I do not have permissions to update the client in /files/Mactrek on netrek.org. Can someone with write permission to that directory update the client?

I have CC'd Chris on this email in case he is not monitoring the dev list.

-Joe