On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:08:56AM +1000, James Cameron wrote:

> Ah, sounds likely.  INSTALL.Newbie does not mention that.

	I was going to push something to address this later;
	thanks for taking care of it :)

	I had on my plate back before various whining and crying
	erupted to revamp config.h and move most of the compile-time
	legacy stuff to run-time variants.  Admins should not have
	to worry about setting config.h settings for many of the
	items in there and then rebuilding; changes to sysdef,
	especially for issues regarding game modes, should be all
	that is necessary.

	Do we still wish to consider moving forward on such changes?

							John

--
If you're talking behind my back you're in a good position to kiss my ass.
-- Unknown