On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 09:56:27PM +0200, Toumal Rakesh wrote:
> Alrighty! That made newbie mode work!
>

> Hoooowever... the bots do the same thing as in pre-t mode: They stay gray
> and do not join a team. Yes the bot processes run btw.

	Please do not top post.

	Please provide your include/config.h, etc/sysdef and /etc/ports
	files for peer review.  Please obfuscate your server admin
	password as contained in etc/sysdef prior to posting.

	Thanks.

							John

--
Thanksgiving is not an anachronism whose time is past.  It is much more
than a holiday to celebrate a meal shared between the Pilgrims and Native

-- Ted Nugent, America Rocks, 28 November 2002