On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 01:33:53PM -0500, Zachary Uram wrote:
> I was quitting and during countdown someone geno'd in PreT and it
> froze my countdown during the geno parade and then cancelled it so I
> had to press shift-q again.

	Likely the same happens during the geno dance during a real
	t-mode victory.

							John
--
Mankind is a single body and each nation a part of that body.  We must
never say "What does it matter to me if some part of the world is ailing?"

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (1881-1938), founder and first President of the
Republic of Turkey