On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 06:22:35PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> Can someone with 32-bit version of Windows please follow these
> instructions and make a 32-bit build and when you're done email me the
> installer. Thanks. http://gytha.oggthebase.org/

	And why, pray tell, can't you install a virtualization solution
	such as vmware, vbox or similar and do this yourself?

							John

--
A nuclear war does not defend a country and it does not defend a system.
I've put it the same way many times; not even the most accomplished

-- John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006), Canadian-American economist and
author, The Ashes of Capitalism and the Ashes of Communism, interview
with John M.  Whiteley in Quest for Peace: an Introduction (1986)