On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 08:33:17PM +0100, Chris Lukassen wrote:
> UDP is actually in there, but I never got it working properly, mainly
> because the details of the protocol eluded me. I guess nowadays I
> could setup a tcpdump to see what actually happens between COW and the
> server to get it right.

On Gytha, the python client, the UDP implementation is much better
exposed than on COW, since it was added early on, rather than being
attched like dangling spaghetti.  You may find the code useful for
understanding the protocol.  It even has a write-up of the sequence.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/