On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 01:45:19PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> Peanut gallery speaks! At least there is actual discussion on this
> list. It has been dead for 6 months. Close it down if no one is
> working on netrek anymore.

Whether this list (only one of a number of lists affected by your
actions) has recent traffic or not is not relevant here.  Nor are who
are responding relevant.

Please stop becoming defensive and understand that your actions have
real-life repercussions, Zach.  People are concerned due to the fact
that this is not the first time this has occurred.  Also please
understand that while I am not in any way threatening to do so the fact
remains that in some jurisdictions you would be eligible for civil
sanctions for actions like this.  Just food for thought, perhaps, for
you to be more careful in the future.

							John
--
We only have bad solutions, worse solutions and worst solutions.

-- Amos Gilad, a senior Israeli defense official, on policy toward
   Gaza, New York Times, 3 June 2010