On 2012-09-27 04:47:04 +0000, James Cameron said:

> The only thing I don't quite understand is how sp_table is used
> without triggering an error "UnboundLocalError: local variable
> 'sp_table' referenced before assignment", but it works.

Don't understand this either. Sure looks like you are referencing it
before assigning it.

There seems to be some sort of python magic happening in client.py with
the self.sp.find(p_type).

Don't understand how the object address is known when you invoke sp.find().

I'll have to think of something else for the game packet processing
code. Although the python code is sweet and concise (even if opaque to
me).

--
Bob Tanner <basic at us.netrek.org>
Key fingerprint = 9906 320A 8BB6 64AD 96A7  7785 CBFB 10BF 568B F98C