On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 03:09:37AM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM, James Cameron <quozl at us.netrek.org> wrote:
> >
> > Partition?  Wow, that's so 1990s.  ;-)  I'd use a VM these days.
>
> What VM is best for Windows 7?

I've no idea, there are so many.  Try some.

> > I've pushed some more changes to my repository overnight.  The lack of
> > play testing is worrisome, so I'll plan to do it all myself, and with
> > desk checks of patches.
>
> You still need play testing? Sorry I wasn't able get to it in time.
> More advance notice would be good for me.

All testing is welcome, but the urgency is gone now.

Considerable play testing was done last week by attendees at a holiday
camp, 35 in all, each played for at least an hour, some played for up
to four hours, according to their LTD 'ticks total'.

(The only crash bug was when the escape key was pressed, triggering
the screenshot function, which couldn't open the output file because
the directory was protected.)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/