On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 06:17:35PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> (The only crash bug was when the escape key was pressed, triggering
> the screenshot function, which couldn't open the output file because
> the directory was protected.)

Fixed in darcs.

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 03:26:37AM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> I'd remap it to PrintScreen button.  [...]

That wouldn't solve the problem, it would still crash when the button
was pressed.

Besides, I don't have a PrintScreen button on my keyboards.  ;-)

I did ask why they pressed Escape, and they said they would normally
use it on other games to dismiss a dialog box.

So perhaps I should make it do that.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/