On Sun, Jun 07, 2015 at 07:53:24PM -0400, iggyvolz . wrote:
> So here's the problem I've been talking about for a while, where upon death
> the client will sometimes freeze.  Seems to happen more often when I have
> my mouse down or I'm cloaked.  Looks like the game knows I died but
> nobody's equipped to handle it:

I doubt that client is going to be updated any time soon.  BRMH should
still work on modern macos releases.  You may want to try that as a
client.

Please note: It's not as "modern" as your current client so you may not
be impressed with graphics and such.

							John
--
Instead of insight, maybe all a man gets is strength to wander for a while.
Maybe the only gift is a chance to inquire, to know nothing for certain.

-- William Least Heat-Moon (27 August 1939-), American travel writer
   and historian, Blue Highways, Part Six, Chapter 9 (1982)