Just a quick heads-up that I started working on a small-screen UI for the
JavaScript client. It is in the `small-screen` branch on GitHub.

If you want to include the work so far into a mobile app, checkout the
phonegap branch and do `git merge small-screen`. I will probably merge it
eventually, whenever I make a "usable" chat interface.

I took (yet another) page out of Gytha and made the small-screen galactic
map a toggleable overlay on top of the ship view. I'll probably do
something similar with chat.