On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 07:02:07PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> Agreed, works fine in 64-bit.  I've just tested git head.

Including the bot framework for pre-t?  That was the one that gave us
problems over the past few years and I don't recall any work done
towards fixing that.  At least nothing that ever made it in.  But I'm
old and my memory is going so...

							John
--
Life is the path you beat while you walk it.  It is the walking that beats
the path.  It is not the path that makes the walk.

-- Antonio Cipriano JosF MarFa y Francisco de Santa Ana Machado y Ruiz
   (1875-1939), known as Antonio Machado, Spanish poet