I'd like to run a weekly hockey clue game from this week.

Time: Thursday 9:30pm EDT
Server: hockey.psychosis.net -p 4566/4577
Format: 4 on 4, or 5 on 5.
Players: Whoever shows up ealier gets to play.  Captains must clear up the slot
for early showed up players in case of g-bust. (or eject by team)
Balancing: 2 volunteered captains, home team captain gets the first choice (4566
port)
Drafting Order: (H for home, A for away)
H A A H H A H A H A A H

I might not be able to show up, but please follow the instruction I provided,
and let's discuss about it to make it better after the game.

Yung

p/s: for last several days, hockey server's been very crowded.  Show up early if
you want to play, because I am expecting a big number of attendees