On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Kevin M Bernatz wrote:

> Run configure and install as per directions.
> This WNL version of the Vanilla server already has LTD_STATS and
> LTD_PER_RACE defined.  It is also bundled with RSA.  Be sure to enable
> RSA.

This will ensure PW_STATS log file? For last INL game on mojo
this wasn't in whatever server build they were using. I find
these stats very helpful to let me know how I did and what areas
need work so please INL and WNL ppl make sure we get these stats
for all INL/WNL games and let us know how to retrieve the file
after games.

SDG,
Zach

uram at cmu.edu
"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have faith." - John 20:29