Researched, Legitimate...

Work-At-Home Jobs and Opportunities!!

***HOME WORKERS NEEDED***

Never before have so many businesses aggressively sought home workers!

You can chose from hundreds of EASY JOBS and other opportunities! Over 150 legitimate companies are NOW HIRING!! Make excellent pay!

Yes!!... You can increase your income by performing assembly or clerical work in your home! Introducing the ...

Work-At-Home Directory

[The Most Complete Home Employment Source Book]

ORDER NOW!!! and get your free bonus -- The Business Opportunity Guide

The Work-At-Home Directory offers the best home employment opportunities in the USA with some in Canada. The Directory includes the names and addresses of each company with a full description of the assembly or clerical work offered. In most cases no special training, skills or equipment is required. Instructions are easy to follow [these companies WANT you to do this work] and can be mastered immediately.

Many of these opportunities are businesses you can start from your own home with very little investment, on a part or full time basis, if you’re sincere in starting your own business.

TAKE IMMEDIATE ADVANTAGE OF THESE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES!!!

The Work-At-Home Directory is just $19.95 [shipping and handling included].

We accept checks, money orders, even cash. Print the following form and mail it to:

Watkins Associates

WAH Directory

3104 E. Camelback Road, #754

Phoenix, AZ 85016

Make your check payable to: Watkins Associates

All orders ship within 24 hours.

** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE **

To be removed from our mailing list, please email  hk67hk89 at yahoo.com  All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt. PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed     from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.