On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 04:36:41PM -0500, Justin Botelle wrote:
> Well, we already had the all BB vs all AS team.
>
> Justin
> (the only AS with >1 ratio)
> (but we still won)
> (of course there were lots of Berkeley weenies on the other team)

AS-BB is an interesting matchup.  The BB's rewl the front, of course, but
they have great difficulty bombing or anti-bombing, and if the AS's get
to OT (as they did) they have the big AS advantage.  It's one worth doing
again I think.

As for Berkeley weenies, I think I was the only one.  The BB team had
some very strong players, including jive and Erik if I recall.
 -Tom