MNN - Monday Night Netrek

Leps have lost their magic and need some help finding it.

What:	Leps/World Practice
When:	TONIGHT, Monday, March 12 @ 9PM EST (6PM PST)
Where:	netrek.crackaddict.com -p 4566/4000 (Leps)
	                       -p 4577/5000 (World)

This is a practice session where we plan to do base oggs, base defense,
dogfighting and other "drills."  Players will be shifted around both teams,
and bases will be resurrected as needed.  We may play a short (30 minute)
clue game at the end.  While this may not be as fun as a real game, it
should serve as good practice.  Less experienced league players are welcome.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2