We are now accepting roster submissions for the Fall/Winter INL.  See
<http://www.inl.org/how_to_join.html> for information on how to publish
your name on the Players Seeking Teams list, or submit your team roster.

This season we will probably be testing a new scoring system, based on
multiple short games or periods in a single match.  This will at the
very least provide some variety, and might actually make games a lot
more exciting.  It should be an interesting season.  The details are
not finalized; anyone who is interested in participating in the
discussion is encouraged to join the INL Council mailing list.  Mail me
if you're interested in joining, or if you have any questions about
the INL.
 -Tom