Hi guys.

I'm so excited over all the replies I got to my mail. Some questions
have arised however and the biggest one is where exactly will I be
(since New York is a pretty big state). Well, I will be staying on a
hotel right by Central Park for ten days. I have never been to New
York before but I guess I can pretty much meet anyone who makes into
the greater New York City area. I'm gonna see the System of a Down
concert the 21:st, but other than that I don't really  have a set
schedule so I can meet anyone anytíme. Again, drop me a mail with
suggestions.

--Niclas