I'm a returning netrekker from a few years ago.

I just downloaded the newest COW and I can't seem to connect to a
metaserver.  I tried the -m, -k, and -h (server_address) options, all
without resolve.  I am using the <metaserver.ecst.csuchico.edu> address
- is this still right?

Also, I tried messing around with the <netrekrc> file under the login
and server headings, but again with no luck

Could you tell me now to configure this cleint to check a metaserver?

Thanks for your help -

Tony

PS--Did the <netrekrc> file replace the <xtrekrc> file in the new
client?  If not, is the <xtrekrc> file still needed?