On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 02:25:19AM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> I see that dropping armies outside of t-mode has been disable, without any
> discussion or configuration options.

Actually, I recall some discussion a while back.

> If someone doesn't like people playing out of T, this is hardly a good way to
> do it.  Not only is it a controversial gameplay change without any discussion
> or consensus, it's a poorly implemented gameplay change.

I think James made the changes.  Maybe he can fix the bugs.  But I would
hardly call this a "controversial gameplay change."  Most people on this
list don't seem to care about the out-of-T scumming that James is trying
to stop.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2